'Keep Living Don't Die (Longhorns/Texas Orange) Unisex Tee
Show your Longhorn pride, while celebrating a LEGEND!
Mr. Richard Overton is a Texas icon. A World War II veteran, and long-time East Austin resident, Overton was the oldest man in America until his death in December of 2018. On several afternoons, I had the immense pleasure and privilege to sit on his front porch, and in his living room. We sipped whiskey, smoked Tampa Sweet cigars, and laughed as he told stories of the days he could remember.
Steve Harvey asked Mr. Overton what his key to longevity was, and in typical fashion, Overton responded simply, 'Keep living, don't die.' These shirts were initially printed (and donated) by Fine Southern Gentlemen (finesoutherngentlemen.com) for a block party birthday fundraiser we threw to support the Overton family. Watch and learn more about that event at: uplifted.tv
Today, the limited edition shirts are available via NefrFreshr with the blessing of the Overton family. In these incredible challenging, and uncertain times, his simple message rings truer than ever. May Mr. Overton's incredible legacy live on forever.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping